Dollar General is currently inviting customers to complete a customer satisfaction survey. An invitation to the survey is currently being printed on select receipts.
About the Survey: www.dgcustomerfirst.com
The survey is located at www.dgcustomerfirst.com
This is a customer satisfaction survey, meaning it's goal is to gain knowledge and insight into how customers view their experience during their recent visit to Dollar General.
Rewards or "prizes" are often given for completing customer surveys such as this (check your receipt for details). This is what I like to call a "Survey Reward".
"Survey Rewards" are given to you as an incentive to give your valuable feedback as a customer.
If your receipt states that there is a reward (such as a free coupon, or sweepstakes entry) getting your free Survey Reward is simple.
Getting started with www.dgcustomerfirst.com
Here's what you need to do to complete the Dollar General Survey (located at www.dgcustomerfirst.com) and redeem the offer printed on your receipt:
- To get started, visit www.dgcustomerfirst.com
- Read over the quick and easy instructions
- Make sure you have your receipt in hand
- Click "Start Survey" to begin
Dollar General is now offering a chance to win a FREE $100 gift card. No purchase necessary.
All you need to do is visit www.dgcustomerfirst.com and enter for your chance to win. If you have not recently made a purchase at Dollar General, you can enter by mail without purchase.
Follow the directions for that process at https://www.dgcustomerfirst.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Rules&c=160908 if you’d like to enter without making a purchase.
Here’s how to complete the Dollar General Customer Survey:
- First you need to have a recent receipt from DG
- Visit www.dgcustomerfirst.com to start the survey process
- Look at your receipt to find the Time, Store Number, and 15 Digit survey code. Enter that information and click “Start”
- Answer the questions with your honest opinions
- If prompted, don’t forget to opt-in to the contest for your chance to win