Target is currently inviting customers to complete a customer satisfaction survey. An invitation to the survey is currently being printed on select receipts.
About the Survey: www.informtarget.com
The survey is located at www.informtarget.com
This is a customer satisfaction survey, meaning it's goal is to gain knowledge and insight into how customers view their experience during their recent visit to Target.
Rewards or "prizes" are often given for completing customer surveys such as this (check your receipt for details). This is what I like to call a "Survey Reward".
"Survey Rewards" are given to you as an incentive to give your valuable feedback as a customer.
If your receipt states that there is a reward (such as a free coupon, or sweepstakes entry) getting your free Survey Reward is simple.
Getting started with www.informtarget.com
Here's what you need to do to complete the Target Survey (located at www.informtarget.com) and redeem the offer printed on your receipt:
- To get started, visit www.informtarget.com
- Read over the quick and easy instructions
- Make sure you have your receipt in hand
- Click "Start Survey" to begin
Target is my family’s favorite store to shop. They’re doing a great job, but they would like to do even better. They are looking for your feedback, and they are willing to reward you for your opinions with money saving offers. Just take their Guest Satisfaction Survey to tell them what you think, and enjoy the savings on your next visit.
How to get rewarded for your opinions with Target:
- Have a recent Target sales receipt handy
- Visit www.informtarget.com to get started
- Select your desired language and click “Next”
- Input the user ID and password from your receipt
- Select the time of visit form your receipt, click “Next”
- Answer the questions based on your past visit to Target
- Upon completion you will be instructed on to redeem the offer printed on the receipt