Long John Silver's is currently inviting customers to complete a customer satisfaction survey. An invitation to the survey is currently being printed on select receipts.
About the Survey: www.mylongjohnsilversexperience.com
The survey is located at www.mylongjohnsilversexperience.com
This is a customer satisfaction survey, meaning it's goal is to gain knowledge and insight into how customers view their experience during their recent visit to Long John Silver's.
Rewards or "prizes" are often given for completing customer surveys such as this (check your receipt for details). This is what I like to call a "Survey Reward".
"Survey Rewards" are given to you as an incentive to give your valuable feedback as a customer.
If your receipt states that there is a reward (such as a free coupon, or sweepstakes entry) getting your free Survey Reward is simple.
Getting started with www.mylongjohnsilversexperience.com
Here's what you need to do to complete the Long John Silver's Survey (located at www.mylongjohnsilversexperience.com) and redeem the offer printed on your receipt:
- To get started, visit www.mylongjohnsilversexperience.com
- Read over the quick and easy instructions
- Make sure you have your receipt in hand
- Click "Start Survey" to begin
Have you recently enjoyed a tasty meal from a Long Johns Silver’s restaurant? If you kept the receipt, you can get a discount on your next purchase just by telling them what you think! All you have to do is take their Customer Satisfaction Survey and you will be rewarded with savings on your next visit.
How to get your discount coupon by telling LJS what you think:
- Make sure you have a recent Long John Silver’s receipt
- Visit www.mylongjohnsilversexperience.com to access the survey
- Enter the store number located towards the top of your receipt
- Type in the ticket number from your receipt
- Click “Start” to begin the short survey
- Answer each question based on your honest opinions
- At the end of the survey, instructions will be given on how to redeem your reward (usually a validation code or printable coupon redeemable for the offer printed on your receipt)