O'Charley's is currently inviting customers to complete a customer satisfaction survey. An invitation to the survey is currently being printed on select receipts.
About the Survey: www.myocharleysexperience.com
The survey is located at www.myocharleysexperience.com
This is a customer satisfaction survey, meaning it's goal is to gain knowledge and insight into how customers view their experience during their recent visit to O'Charley's.
Rewards or "prizes" are often given for completing customer surveys such as this (check your receipt for details). This is what I like to call a "Survey Reward".
"Survey Rewards" are given to you as an incentive to give your valuable feedback as a customer.
If your receipt states that there is a reward (such as a free coupon, or sweepstakes entry) getting your free Survey Reward is simple.
Getting started with www.myocharleysexperience.com
Here's what you need to do to complete the O'Charley's Survey (located at www.myocharleysexperience.com) and redeem the offer printed on your receipt:
- To get started, visit www.myocharleysexperience.com
- Read over the quick and easy instructions
- Make sure you have your receipt in hand
- Click "Start Survey" to begin
If you have recently visited O’Charley’s Restaurant and Bar, they want to reward you for giving them your opinions! Customer feedback is a great way to improve service and keep customers coming back, which means your opinions are valuable to O’Charley’s. To get a discount on your next visit, just complete their Guest Satisfaction Survey and tell them what you think.
Your opinion about O’Charley’s matters, here’s how to get rewarded for it:
- Have your O’Charley’s receipt handy
- Visit www.myocharleysexperience.com to access the survey
- Input the serial number printed on your receipt
- Enter the name of your server (if available)
- Click “Start” to begin the survey
- Be honest with your answers, they need the truth and they can handle it
- When finished, you will be given a validation code, write that down on your receipt, it’s redeemable for the offer printed on your receipt upon your next visit