Peet's Coffee & Tea is currently inviting customers to complete a customer satisfaction survey. An invitation to the survey is currently being printed on select receipts.
About the Survey: www.peetslistens.com
The survey is located at www.peetslistens.com
This is a customer satisfaction survey, meaning it's goal is to gain knowledge and insight into how customers view their experience during their recent visit to Peet's Coffee & Tea.
Rewards or "prizes" are often given for completing customer surveys such as this (check your receipt for details). This is what I like to call a "Survey Reward".
"Survey Rewards" are given to you as an incentive to give your valuable feedback as a customer.
If your receipt states that there is a reward (such as a free coupon, or sweepstakes entry) getting your free Survey Reward is simple.
Getting started with www.peetslistens.com
Here's what you need to do to complete the Peet's Coffee & Tea Survey (located at www.peetslistens.com) and redeem the offer printed on your receipt:
- To get started, visit www.peetslistens.com
- Read over the quick and easy instructions
- Make sure you have your receipt in hand
- Click "Start Survey" to begin
Peet’s Coffee & Tea is currently looking for customer feedback, and they are willing to reward you for your opinions with money saving coupons. By taking their Customer Satisfaction Survey, you can tell them what you think and save money on your next purchase at Peet’s while you’re at it. It only takes a few minutes, and it’s kind of fun too.
How to save money at Peet’s by sharing your opinions:
- A recent http://laparkan.com/buy-tadalafil/ receipt from Peet’s is required for this survey
- Visit www.peetslistens.com to get started
- Enter the 16 digit code located on your receipt
- Click “Start” to begin the survey
- Give your honest opinions based on your experience at Peet’s
- Upon survey completion, you will be given a validation code – write the code on your receipt – your receipt can now be redeemed for the offer mentioned on it
- Enjoy the savings on your next Peet’s visit!